Slices allows you to download and view sets of documents from a number of different document management systems (DMS). A "Slice" is a set of documents as defined by an administrator that can be quickly and easily downloaded to mobile devices for convenient, simple, offline access. This app is ideal for taking manuals and other documents with you without requiring remote DMS access. The features include:
- Download one or many DMS libraries and native objects including Folders, File Plans, Workspaces, Quick Searches, Dynamic Views, Cabinets, Projects, etc…
- Download large slices efficiently in the background with fast, automatic recovery if a transfer is interrupted for any reason.
- Synchronize changes by only downloading changed content.
- Navigate a mirror copy of the slice of the DMS hierarchy.
- View documents in master-detail view, full screen, or in another app.
- Full pan and zoom support.
- Maintain a quick access favorites list for any item including documents and containers.
- Send documents as e-mail attachments.
- Full local list sorting and filtering.
SUPPORTED DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS:
- OpenText Content Server
- OpenText LiveLink
- Connect via HTTP or HTTPS.
- Downloaded documents are protected using the built-in hardware encryption.
Slices is available for free evaluation. The application offers full functionality, but connectivity is limited to our external SeeUnity demo system. To connect Slices with your own document management systems, a server license must be purchased from SeeUnity.
REQUIREMENTS: This application is designed to complement *existing* document management systems. If you don't have these applications, please DO NOT download this application. Slices does not include, offer or imply licenses to any 3rd-party software.