Blepharoplasty, the surgical modification of the eyelid, is the most common facial plastic surgery procedure in America. This text focuses on Dr. Ira Papel’s clinical techniques and practices in Blepharoplasty.
Key Selling Features
• Premier Author Team
• Images in full color
• Easy to use format
• Written for a wide audience
• Includes information on the latest technology
• Current techniques and practices of recognized experts in facial plastic surgery
• Heavily illustrated with clinical photos and line drawings
• Ability to take written notes
• Ability to take voice notes
• Complete text search to quickly find what you are looking for.
Facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons and some dermatologists and oral surgeons who have specific interests in areas of facial plastic surgery
About the Author
Ira D. Papel MD (Baltimore, MD) is affiliated with the Facial Plastic Surgicenter, Ltd.
J. Regan Thomas MD (Chicago, IL) is affiliated with the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
1: Surgical Anatomy of the Eyelid
2: Aesthetic Evaluation of the Periorbital Region
3: Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty
4: Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty
5: Management of Ectropion, Laxity, and Retraction in the Blepharoplasty Patient
6: Asian Blepharoplasty
7: Periorbital Aesthetic Procedures
8: Diagnosis and Management of Ptosis in the Blepharoplasty Patient
9: Complications of Blepharoplasty
10: Aesthetics of the Brow