Culture in a Push !
Official mobile application of Tourist board office of Metz.
An exceptional and magic application to guide your steps in Metz, with more than 90 monuments and sites!
Stimulate your curiosity at the cost of a coffee and improve your general knowledge.
Used by 500,000 customers in 30 destinations and cities
Have you ever admired a monument without knowing its history? Do you always bring a guide in your pocket?
"I do not look for, I find," Metz Monument tracker answers immediately to your instant curiosity. This application makes your life easier and shows you automatically the history of the 90 monuments & sites around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way.
Strengths of the application:
- Revolutionary, unique and very easy to use: you start the application and you are alerted and informed directly of monuments to which you pass by during your walk: it's magic!
- Internet connection is not required so no roaming costs.
- Augmented Reality
- Texts, dates and photos
- Themed itineraries provided
- An amazing and complete database, never seen before: places, monuments, facades, statues, fountains, art works, cultural events and anecdotes ...
- Total freedom, wander where you want, no mandatory itineraries, history is everywhere and effortlessly ...
- Essential information: time, historical background and anecdotesp provided by tourist board office of Metz
- Do not look for, Monument Tracker finds and alerts you: a real innovation
- No ads, 100% cultural
- Regular updates and enhancements
- An impressive ease of use
- For iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
Your smartphone in your pocket, monuments and history are revealed automatically, informing you during your walk, on foot, on a bike or on a taxi.
No research, no stress, no mandatory itineraries, you cultivate in a fun way, strolling carefree: a new approach very original.
As an explorator, Monument Tracker revolutionizes the use of tourist guide and design a technology 100% cultural, adapted to itinerant and changing users.
With GPS you will receive alerts in real time by deciding your approach distance. All iPhone functions remain active, calls, SMS and emails.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Close it when you get out of the application.
Start by determining the distance alert (from 30 to 1000m). This one allows you to be alerted of the monuments according to the chosen distance. Our advice: 50m if you are walking and 100m if you are on a car.
Start the geolocation. During your walk, you will be alerted of monuments close to you, with their history and anecdotes, in a Push mode. Once launched, three icons appear "Map", "List" and "R+"
Locate on the map monuments that are close but not necessarily visible to your eyes.
View the last monuments consulted with photos and texts
R+ : Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation. Your camera shows pictos of nearby monuments
Monument Tracker puts you in touch with the Tourist Office.
Download the offline version for your travels abroad to avoid roaming costs (internet). Only your GPS will be used to alert you of nearby monuments (cost € 0).
Discover the monuments or search, view them on the map and find places where you want to go.
Save your battery by putting your iphone in standby, Monument Tracker continues to operate. All functions of your iPhone remain operational.