Countless is an app designed to make it easy for a human to count several things quickly and simultaneously. Data sets can be populated with customizable counters that can be incremented quickly using tapping and swiping gestures. The data collected can be viewed or emailed as plain text or comma-separated-value (CSV) files.
Data sets can be created, copied, reset and deleted. In this way it is easy to make bespoke templates that may be used over and over again. Each counter can have custom increments assigned to different tapping and swiping gestures, and can be assigned a colour for easy recognition. Counters in a data set can be reordered by number, alphabetically, or manually. Counters can also be locked to prevent further changes to their value.
Applications for Countless could include:
* Keeping scores in a game for several players,
* Surveying the volume of traffic at a road junction,
* Counting different species in a microscope slide,
* Stocktaking several products in storage,
* Logging television watching by family members,
* Counting gas mileage and fuel spending,
* Keeping a count of items eaten in a diet,
* Anything where lots of things need to be counted.