WinCNCTouch lets you use your mobile device as a handheld pendant to remotely control a CNC router, laser, plasma cutter, or other CNC machine that is driven by Wincnc, an industrial Windows-based cnc machine controller used by many of the industry’s leading machine manufacturers.
Features of WinCnc Touch
- Complete support for all Jogging features available to Wincnc allows for fast, responsive, precise, and accurate positioning of the machine from anywhere around the machine
- Allows continuous jogging in three speeds: Fast, Medium, and Slow
- Allows incremental jogging: 1″, .1″, .01″, .001″
- Supports Diagonal Jogging
- Realtime coordinate display allows you to know where your machine is at all times, without any delay or hesitation
- Allows you to perform many standard operations, including:
-- Initialize the machine
-- Set the XY Origin
-- Set the Z Origin
-- Pause or Continue the currently running job or command
-- Abort the current job or command
Benefits of Using WincncTouch:
- Safer machine operation: Relaying messages from one person to another while one person is near the spindle or cutting head and another is at the operator station is unsafe. WinCnc Touch solves that problem by allowing one person to do the work of two and thus ensure his own safety.
- Decreased operating cost: WinCnc touch saves time, labor, and frustration. This greatly minimizes the workload of the setup man or the machine operator and reduces operating cost.
- Simplifies Job Setup: With WinCnc touch on your mobile device, setting up to run a job is simpler and easier than ever before: You won’t need another person to help you “eyeball” the position of the tool when you’re trying to line something up or locate to an exact position on the table. You can do everything you need from your mobile device and still have one hand free.
In order to use WinCNCTouch, you must have a compatible version of Wincnc along with the Wincnc Wifi Server running on a Wi-fi network. Visit our website for details.