Quintgel is a strategic puzzle game of falling gels. Gels-of-five drop onto your gameboard as you rush to puzzle them together before they hit bottom (this makes it much
more challenging than falling pieces of, oh, say, 4). Complete one or more lines at a time to burst the gels and score. If you let the gels pile up to the top, it's game over.
Strategy earns you loads of points! Plan ahead up to 5 moves, "veto" one piece in each level if you can't fit it in, or pick up more vetoes in the store if you want to really up that score. There are plenty of ways to rack up bonus points, like clearing multiple lines at once, leaving fewer pieces behind when you clear a level, and bursting the bonus rainbow gels, to name a few.
You can also challenge your friends to a game over Bluetooth!
It's super easy to get started, since we snuck in some 3-gel pieces in the earlier levels to make puzzling the gels together a breeze. Give it a try and see!
- Intuitive gameplay with colorful graphics and smooth in-game animation
- Preview of upcoming gels for strategic planning
- Customizable controls, including your choice of touch tracker, thumbpad and accelerometer controls (or a combo of all 3!)
- Optional play with a Bluetooth arcade controller. Visit quintgel.com/joystick for compatible devices
- Right or left handed game play
- Soft gels that can squeeze between already set pieces
- Bluetooth multiplayer support
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Optional available boosts
- Enhanced for 5th generation iPhone and iPod Touch
- iOS 6 ready
- Compatible with MP3 player (allows you to play while the MP3 player is running)