Rhinoplasty, the surgical modification of the nose, requires unique considerations over standard surgical procedures. The approach to nasal analysis entails both a careful analysis of surface deformities and a detailed understanding of the underlying anatomy. This text will serve as a guide to facial plastic surgeons and fellows as well as focus on Dr. Stephen Perkins’ clinical techniques and procedures.
Key Selling Features
• Premier Author Team
• Images in full color
• Easy to use format
• Written for a wide audience
• Includes information on the latest technology
• Current techniques and practices of recognized experts in facial plastic surgery
• Heavily illustrated with clinical photos and line drawings
• Ability to take written notes
• Ability to take voice notes
• Complete text search to quickly find what you are looking for.
Facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons and some dermatologists and oral surgeons who have specific interests in areas of Rhinoplasty.
About the Author
Stephen W. Perkins MD (Indianapolis, IN) is affiliated with the Meridian Plastic Surgery Center.
J. Regan Thomas MD (Chicago, IL) is affiliated with the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Illinois at Chicago
1: Nasal Anatomy, Nasal Analysis, and the Rhinoplasty Consultation
2: Primary Rhinoplasty: Intermixed Use of Endonasal and External Columellar Approaches\
3: Tip Rhinoplasty
4: Profile-plasty: The Bony and Cartilaginous Nasal Vault
5: Posttraumatic Nasal Deformity and Nasal Fracture Management
6: Secondary Rhinoplasty with Total Lobular Reconstruction
7: Lengthening the Short Nose