Fastlane.io is a fast, secure and powerful mobile payment app for consumers to pay without directly revealing credit card information.
Merchants can scan an item UPC barcode, thereby adding description, vendor, price and other information to the Cloud Database, and thereafter scan items' barcodes to create a consumer bill.
Consumers are able to search and automatically acquire location based offers and coupons, scan items' barcodes and instantly pay for products, all with the option of bypassing checkout lines.
Three payment options are available:
1) The 121Pay features creates a secure, exclusive encrypted exchange channel and token which conceals the user's card information when a merchant and consumer press "121Pay" while using an iPhone or iPad in proximity of each other.
• To create a transaction, the merchant generates an invoice with items and related prices scanned from the Cloud Database, then it is transfered via a secure connection to the consumer.
• Identity photo verifications are exchanged.
• Upon acceptance, the invoice is sent to the consumer who may add a tip, select the payment method, sign the invoice and then the file is transferred back to the merchant with a token representing either the credit or debit card.
• The merchant then presses 'Process' for payment.
• Upon completion both parties receive notices that funds were exchanged, and a record of the transaction is maintained in the History section.
• Transaction fees are charged to the merchant. There are no fees for the consumer to use this application.
2) The Apple Pay method is an alternative method of payment
3) Swipe with a card reader or manually enter a credit or debit card is another option.
Fastlane.io has been specifically designed to interface with Point of Sale terminals.
For additional information go to www.fastlane.io
Copyright 2015 Patents Pend. Fastlane.io & CashKey, Inc.