DentalEd is a dental educational tool, developed by the Hands On Training Institute and Dr. Ken Hebel. This app is for dentists.
When you download the free version of DentalEd, you will have immediate access to 2 implant surgery videos.
If you have purchased the digital version of the 11 day Implant Mini-Residency program, you can register your license through the DentalEd app and download the program onto your tablet.
The 11 day Implant Mini-Residency program is an educational resource for every Implant Dentist. It contains over 3200 images, over 400 narrated videos, live surgical videos, photographs, custom narrated animations and notes that are documented by leading dentists. Notes can be customized for your own learning experience. You can also view over 4 hours of hands on training exercises performed on training models.
The program is offered in four separate volumes which can be obtained individually or as a complete comprehensive program:
Volume 1: Diagnosis & Treatment Planning for Implant Dentistry
Volume 2: Implant Prosthetics
Volume 3: Implant Surgery
Volume 4: Bone Grafting for Implant Dentistry
Benefits of the program:
• Facilitates incorporating implant procedures into your practice, resulting in more comprehensive patient care and increased revenue opportunities.
• Closely mirrors the content that is currently provided in the classroom.
• Provides a highly interactive user experience that is designed to ensure knowledge retention and skill development.
• Ensures 24/7 access to implant education.
• Enables you to maintain the integrity of the original training experience.
• Serves as on-demand refresher course at your fingertips when you need it.
For further information, call us at 1-888-806-4442 or email us at email@example.com