Histree is an enterprise level asset management, mapping, and traceability solution simplifying the collection and analysis of user input data, for the green industry. Histree utilizes QR or 2D identification tags and smartphone GIS mapping technology to track and record asset activity - providing true traceability and management functionality. Capture and transfer data in real-time to our secure cloud servers. With powerful data management and reporting procedures, Histree becomes an invaluable decision support system. Visit the Histree website to request more information.
- Build an asset inventory for any asset type
- Record tasks performed on individual assets in the field
- Record various types of data in task or inspection events including numeric, text, images, signature, and sketches.
- Retrieve the full life history and any documents stored for the asset by scanning the QR tag associated with the asset and pulling data from cloud.
- Print or export PDF reports for asset condition or any other task and asset related information.
- Capture asset's GPS map location with each scan
- Upload pictures and comments to individual assets
- Manage all menu taxonomy and data retrieval in a simple to use web interface
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.