ScootPad is a leading adaptive learning platform for grades K-8. ScootPad uses adaptive algorithms, predictive analytics, data visualization and gamification to deliver personalized learning for each student.
- Common Core Curriculum in Math and ELA for all K-8 grades
- Adaptive and fully-automated practices & assignments
- Differentiated learning with individualized Learning Paths
- Step-by-step instruction to easily explain each concept to students
- Formative Assessments with 50+ technology-enhanced formats
- RTI aligned intervention tools to predict students needing intervention
- 100s of GRL aligned eBooks to enhance student reading level
- Teacher collaboration through the Content Exchange Platform
- SBAC and PARCC simulation tests to prepare students for summative assessments
- Behavior tracking to reinforce positive behavior
- Deeper student engagement using “game-like” features
- 24/7. Any device. Anywhere. Cloud Based. Secure.
"The results I have seen are very encouraging. My students are constantly engaged, up to date on all homework, and most importantly, working at their own individual level." - Mr. Wilcox, Teacher from Lemoore, CA.
“My daughter has consistently done well in school using this as a resource guide for the past three years.” - Tammie, Parent from Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
“We are very pleased with our experience using ScootPad. Our students scored very well. The test was taken in the fall and the spring. One classroom alone showed a 180 point gain. When we researched which classrooms showed the most gain and success on the test, we found out that those teachers used ScootPad math as part of their daily blended instruction time. Our results with ScootPad have been so incredible that our principals are now requiring all students to complete one ScootPad Math and one ScootPad Reading lesson each day starting in the fall.” - Cheryl Hill, District Curriculum Director, Fort Gibson Public Schools, Oklahoma.