Search the Laws, Read the Laws, Listen to the Laws, anytime, anywhere!
Browse the Laws of Hong Kong like never before!
Legislation HK provides a convenient way to browse the (current) statute laws and constitutional instruments of Hong Kong in both English and Chinese language (including Simplified Chinese) without an active Internet Connection. Information within Legislation HK is replicated from the Bilingual Laws Information System (BLIS) provided by the Department of Justice of Hong Kong.
* Legislation HK is not published by the Government of the HKSAR.
* BLIS is available for FREE in both English and Chinese at http://www.legislation.gov.hk/.
* Try out our Free edition Basic Law HK to have a glimpse preview of Legislation HK.
* Speaking ability is based on Apple's Speech Synthesis technology, text version of the laws shall prevail.
* Please Like our Facebook page to receive update feeds or leave feedback to us at https://www.facebook.com/LegislationHK/.
The Government of the HKSAR owns the copyright in the text of every Ordinance (including subsidiary legislation) of Hong Kong (Legislation), the layout of such text in BLIS and the typographical arrangement of Legislation published in BLIS in accordance with the Copyright Ordinance (Cap. 528). Please visit the BLIS website (http://www.legislation.gov.hk/eng/cr.htm) for more Copyright information.