See where the bikes and docking points are available at station in your city when the system is powered by PBSC Urban Solutions.
You can use CycleFinder to:
• Find nearby stations manually or using your device’s GPS
• Find available bike or free docking point
• List view of available bikes and docks
• Capability to favorite stations
• Find a route to your destination and have the distance & elevation
• Track your rides with GPS
• Get key stats like Time, distance, average speed, elevation, calories, saved CO2
• Collect those data in a personal history log
• Set goals to reach for specific achievement within your own given period
• Set a timer or countdown to better manage the length of your trip
CycleFinder is the official app for PBSC Urban Solutions bike share systems in:
- Divvy in Chicago, Illinois
- Bay Area Bike Share in San Francisco & the Bay Area, California
- WE-cycle in Aspen, Colorado
- Bike Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- CoGo Bike Share in Columbus, Ohio
- MIBICI in Guadalajara, Mexico
- HUIZI in Toluca, Mexico
Visit www.pbsc.com to access the full solution PBSC offers to your city.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. The App have not been optimized for the use with a tablet.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.