*Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource.*
*Featured in AppHeroes.com.*
Trail Tracker GPS enhances your adventures outdoors. Whether you're biking, hiking, skiing, walking, running, or driving, Trail Tracker will track your entire trip and all kinds of statistics that you can use to analyze it when you're done!
Here are just a few of Trail Tracker's features:
• Easy, intuitive tracking for any type of trip
• Live viewing of trail progress and statistics
• Detailed after-action trail information and interactive graphs
• Spark! Your own personal lightning monitoring system
• Fast sending of coordinates and essential location information in case of emergency
• Trip Planner to help you map out a trip before you leave
• Integrated text-to-speech functionality that allows you to hear your stats and stay motivated!
• Traceable maps that allow you to compete against yourself
• Easy map sharing through email, Facebook, Twitter, and more
• Various export file formats including TTMD, KML, and GPX
• Highly customizable settings for the most refined experience possible
• Terrain maps, floor plans, 3D maps
• Easy map comparison to view and compare multiple trails side-by-side
• Waypoint photo cataloguing to save your photos from the trail
- Trail Tracker is free to download. After one week, you can choose to upgrade to Trail Tracker Unlimited for a one time fee ($1.99 USD).
- Trail Tracker is compatible with all iOS devices running iOS 7.0 or higher, but the GPS features in the app require a GPS unit. You should make sure that your device has GPS capabilities before paying for an unlimited upgrade, as we cannot issue refunds. Please do not hesitate to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- While continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life, Trail Tracker can track for more than 6 hours without recharging.