This app creates a detailed 3D model using MRI images. It displays a realistic solid model of all the bones and muscles in the upper and lower limbs, which can be rotated freely on the screen.
- Display the muscles in any combination of your choice, both individually and in groups (Flexors, Extensors).
- Rotate the model 360 degrees, with a swipe of your finger.
- Zoom in/out crystal clear images.
- Text information about the muscles (Origin, Insertion, Innervation, Action).
- Show muscle attachment areas in color.
- Upper Limb (include those 3 parts)
- Lower Limb (include those 3 parts)
Note: If you lost purchased add-ons, please tap the "Restore" button.
About the 3D Model:
Based on high resolution MRI images of an adult male, interprets the contours of each muscles, and then combines all the contour data to build a 3D model. This model provides an accurate 3D positional representation of the muscles in a living body.
Tatsuo Sakai, MD, Ph.D
Professor of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Juntendo University
Mamoru Niitsu, MD, Ph.D
Professor of Radiology, Saitama Medical University