Growing up in a family run investment advisory business and then working with the highly efficient financial strategies of the powerhouse Hollywood studios he discovered within Disney, Universal and Warner Brothers, Alan Haft has been involved in the world of finance for most of his life. Having formed a company with Oscar nominated actor James Woods, helped take a technology company public, raised money, planned productions and obsessed over every last detail to ensure the profitability of various film projects, Haft realized the road to success in Hollywood in many ways mirrors the prudent principles of successful investing.
Today, as a nationally recognized media commentator, financial advisor, speaker and columnist, Haft has successfully guided many people—from movie stars with a king’s ransom to married couples with a large mortgage—to reach their financial goals and increase their standard of living. Now, in You Can Never Be Too Rich, Haft uses his vast knowledge base, highly innovative investment concepts and entertaining style of writing to create proven investment solutions that will help you do the same.
In "You Can Never Be Too Rich," Haft shares his much sought-after financial advice and reveals how to minimize risk and take advantage of the opportunities that can lead to a lifetime of financial security. With this entertaining, down-to-earth and highly informative book as your guide, you’ll quickly learn how to build and protect wealth and discover investment secrets that many Wall Street brokers and advisors would prefer you didn’t know about.
Along the way, you’ll also become familiar with:
• An extremely simple investment strategy that is statistically proven to outperform most of Wall Street’s top fund managers
• A step-by-step guide that not only helps assist investors with building diversified investment portfolios but also provides them with the knowledge that gives them the best chances to “buy low and sell high”
• How to identify and sell highly valuable hidden assets in your estate—assets that most people don’t even know exist
• An effortless way to automatically lock in your highest stock market values and later draw income from it for the rest of your life
• How to potentially double your income at retirement with a “Private Pension” that you cannot outlive
• Hard-to-find resources that reveal hidden fees on the most popular investments
• How your parent(s) can potentially leave you “a free million dollars” at no cost to you or them
• And much more
Filled with the in-depth insights and practical advice of one of today’s most experienced financial advisors, You Can Never Be Too Rich clearly focuses on how anybody—whether you’re just starting to work or well on your way to retirement—can consistently sustain financial success without getting caught up in market swings, tax traps, or poor investment decisions. With this book, Haft doesn’t rely on gimmicks or get-rich-quick schemes to help you reach your goals; he simply offers proven and easy-to-understand strategies that will allow you to make profitable financial decisions based on your specific situation.
Alan Haft is a nationally recognized personal finance expert that has appeared in a wide range of media outlets including CNBC, Fox, The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, USA Today, BusinessWeek, The Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, Forbes, Morningstar the Chicago Tribune and a long list of many others. His newspaper column, “The Haft of It,” has appeared in various newspapers across the country, he is the author of three books and continues to conduct entertaining, simple-to-understand and informative presentations for thousands of people nationwide.