This fully-interactive, award-winning Practical Photography magazine app is for photographers who want to improve their camera skills.
With an average App Store rating of 4 stars since launch, every issue is packed with inspirational images, expert advice and creative projects.
Best of all, the app also includes our exclusive, highly-acclaimed 30-minute TV show, ‘Learn Photography Now’.
In it, we review kit, take you on location and help you take better photos first-hand.
Buy the digital Practical Photography app and every issue you will get:
- On-location masterclasses with top pros
- Extra content exclusive to the iPad edition, including ‘Actions for Photoshop and Elements’ and technique mini-mags – all designed to up your skill level
- Our ‘Complete Camera Guide’ listing, rating every available DSLR and CSC model
- Inspirational photographs from around the world
- In-depth interviews with award-winning photographers
- The best technique guides in the industry, with different topics covered every issue
AND… Read our jargon-free reviews and zoomable test charts that WILL help you buy the best gear you can afford.
Our gear reviews are honest, unbiased and thorough.
From digital cameras and lenses to flashguns/strobes and tripods, we test and compare every product to give you the best buying advice possible.
FINALLY… We’ll also give you FREE feedback on your images via our Camera School – a completely interactive course for photographers of all levels.
This is arguably the most innovative, designed-for-tablet photography magazine you’ll find on the App Store today.
Practical Photography is published 13 times a year, every four weeks.
Digital purchase options available:
• £4.49 per issue or
• £3.99 for a one-issue subscription
• £9.99 for a three-issue subscription
• £18.99 for a six-issue subscription
• £34.99 for a 12-issue subscription
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.