Extron Control is an easy-to-use AV control system app that gives users complete access to Extron control systems directly from an iPad. After a quick initial setup, the iPad connects to the desired room, allowing for a seamless, highly-responsive control experience. The app automatically loads the user interfaces present on any Extron control product without a lengthy setup and customization process. The familiar interfaces emulate the TouchLink touchpanel or MediaLink controllers in your room, and all button presses are kept in sync between the app and your Extron control devices. Extron Control is available for immediate download from the iTunes App Store.
Other powerful features include the ability to quickly add rooms and switch between rooms, and auto-reconnect which recalls the previous session even after the app is closed. Technicians will appreciate this new app as it supplements the control of any room and provides easy access for troubleshooting.
Extron Control is compatible with projects created in Extron Global Configurator 3.5 or Global Configurator Plus and Professional. Existing users of the TouchLink App will automatically receive Extron Control when they update. Since MediaLink for iPad will be retired, Extron is offering education institutions special pricing on the Control App through the Apple Volume Pricing Program.
• Provides a convenient point of control for Extron control systems
• Supports all TouchLink, TouchLink Pro touchpanels and Ethernet-enabled MediaLink, MediaLink Plus controllers
• Familiar user interface provides the same experience as the touchpanel or controller
• Supports Extron LinkLicense
• Room Manager allows users to easily add touchpanels or controllers and customize room lists
• Quickly switch between rooms with a single tap on the screen
• Button tracking allows iPad and touchpanel or controller to stay in sync
• Provides real-time status and remote control of multiple rooms for troubleshooting and management
• Compatible with iOS VoiceOver feature that provides text to speech option for button labels and states
• Wireless control using a Wi-Fi network allows users to move freely around a room and between rooms
• Demo mode is a convenient way to simulate app functionality without being connected to a control processor
• Full Screen Mode displays a larger image of the interface on the iPad
• Auto-reconnect recalls the previous session even after the app is closed
• Auto-lock override keeps the iPad screen on and allows the app to stay active at all times
• A finger swipe permits access to MediaLink control modules like the IRCM-DV+, CM-9BLB, and CM-3BLB