IMPORTANT NOTE: This version of Acronis Access will NOT operate without being activated with Good Technology's Good Dynamics application platform. If you are not using Good Dynamics, please install the standard version of the Acronis Access app.
Acronis Access for Good Dynamics is a secure, containerized app that utilizes Good Dynamics end-to-end secure communication and on-device encryption. Acronis Access for Good Dynamics supports single sign-on and secure file transfer to and from the Good for Enterprise app, as well as other Good Dynamics-enabled apps.
Acronis Access provides simple, secure, and managed access to files for iPad and iPhone users in businesses, schools and government agencies. Acronis Access empowers mobile users with anytime, anywhere access to their important files, delivering the full promise of mobile productivity and collaboration.
Acronis Access allows access to files residing on Windows servers, SharePoint 365, 2007, 2010, 2013 servers, Acronis Access servers, and most other file servers and NAS devices.
NOTE: The free Acronis Access iOS app is used to access your company's Acronis Access servers. Please contact your company's IT organization for details on setting up this app.
Acronis Access for Good Dynamics empowers the iPad and iPhone users to:
- Find and preview files located in the company’s file servers, SharePoint and NAS servers
- Edit & create MS Office documents and text files within the app
- Annotate PDF files within the app
- Search for files by filename or file contents
- Access network home folders
- Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
- Store files & folders locally on the mobile device for anytime, anywhere access
- Automatically 1-way or 2-way sync folders and files from server to device
- Receive files from other apps for saving to a server or storing locally
- Copy files from the device’s photo library and save them to a server
- Share and collaborate on files and folders, with full centralized audit trail and available sharing policy restrictions
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders on a server
- And much more...
Acronis Access secures your organization’s files:
- Encrypts all on-device files stored in the Acronis Access app with Good Dynamics military grade encryption
- Encrypts all data in motion with Good Dynamics secure communications
- Includes support for Good Dynamics application-level policies
- Enforces your organizations established file access rights with Active Directory integration
- Supports using a secure Good Proxy server for access
Your IT staff configures and manages Acronis Access:
- Configure the Acronis Access app over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Set policies that can configure every aspect of Acronis Access, including app security settings, the servers, folders and home directories presented to users, and the enabling or disabling of app functions
- Whitelist or blacklist the iOS apps that Acronis Access allows files to be opened into
- Regulate access to the app using per-device app enrollment
- Track the status of each device accessing Acronis Access
- Selectively remote wipe all app configuration and in-app files on lost or stolen devices
This app is compatible with Acronis Access Advanced, Acronis Access Connect and Acronis Files Cloud.