With DM-Diary (mmol / l), the user can keep a diary and record all important dates and events of his blood sugar curve.
Following the bolus experts Medtronic pump allows the DM Diary its users to calculate the appropriate amount of insulin with the advantage that it is not limited at 0.5 steps which makes it more accurate.
This either for a meal or for correction of blood sugar levels.
In the settings, all factors for the KE, BE or KH calculation and correction, as well as a guideline be set to the nearest hour, thus a more accurate determination of insulin delivery possible.
All calculations are stored and can be viewed in tabular form.
The statistics also makes it possible to view all the relevant data at a glance.
- Database backup through iTunes
- Data export to CSV via email
- Graphical representation of blood glucose per day
- Select whether is expected in KE, BE or KH
- (Can even be put together) Nutrition Facts