The 183th Oktoberfest takes place from 2016/09/17 - 2016/10/03.
Everything important for a perfect all-round Oktoberfest visit you get with this app. And that starts with the approach with live departure times. The Oktoberfest at a glance - all large and small tents, rides to visit the beer tent and the order of the long-awaited measure of beer.
Learn Bavarian with this app - whether order food and drink, or just only "flirt" - this app gives you the most important expressions translations in German, English and Italian.
Moreover, the most important numbers, information for wheelchair users, campsites, the latest news on the Wiesn live ticker, etc.
All features and functions at a glance:
• Because all data and images are permanently stored in the application, for you are not charged for data roaming and even in congested wireless network is the app to use. Exceptions are the current weather and the webcam.
• Oktoberfest Guide: Detailed information about small and large tents, many modern and traditional Wiesn rides and attractions with photos, opening times, beer prices, description, and contact
• Oktoberfest Location: All the big and small tents, Wiesn rides as well as key locations such as ATMs Show, First Aid, Police, Security Point for women, toilets, subway, tram, bus and taxi on map
• How to get there: Enjoy a relaxing and stress-free to the Oktoberfest on public transport (with current departure times) and taxi
• Bavarian Translator: with translation for German-Bavarian, English-Bavarian and Italian-Bavarian
• After Wiesn: After Wiesn-Day is before the party - know what‘s up day AND night in Munich!
• Official Oktoberfest program
• Wiesn news directly with the latest news and pictures from the Oktoberfest 2016
• Live Webcam with every minute update
• Wiesn barometer for the expected number of visitors in a beer tent at the Oktoberfest, at the whole time.
• All the important numbers for the Oktoberfest BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the Oktoberfest.
• Live departure times for public transport such as commuter trains, metro, tram and bus
• Around the Oktoberfest from A to Z
• FAQ for Oktoberfest and the responses
• List of all campsites around the festival site
• Important information for wheelchair users and smokers
• Secure Wiesn for girls & women
IMPORTANT NOTE: Despite careful research and checked more than once the data we can not give 100% guarantee that all information in the application data to be accurate match.
A little tip: If you are on the Theresienwiese problems with the internet, it is recommended that the 3G option on your iPhone to disable. In general, the 3G mobile phone network at the Oktoberfest and in the area usually very unstable and overloaded. Summary: (Settings > General > Network > Enable 3G > OFF)