A mobile personal health record, just for HBF Health members.
We created this app to make it easy for you to keep track of the health and wellbeing of you and your loved ones. All you need to get started is a myHBF login.
If you can never remember your blood type or which travel vaccinations you’ve had and when, who in your family is allergic to a medication, when your next annual health check is due and exactly what time your child’s doctor’s appointment is, HBF Pocket Health lets you keep all that info at hand.
You can also monitor illnesses and symptoms (feel like you’ve had the sniffles six times in the past year, but can’t be sure?), track your children’s height and development, and record your weight, workouts and other fitness measures over time.
It’s quick and simple to use, and you can add as much or as little information about yourself and your family as you like. Here’s how it can help you manage your number one priority, your health:
• Pocket Health is your timeline of test results, vaccinations and medication
• It puts important health info (like allergies, family history and blood type) close at hand when you need it
• You can also schedule future appointments and store the contact details of your doctors, dentists and specialists
• Use it to track your weight, activity and other health stats
• Store images of x-rays, doctors notes, symptoms or prescriptions.
Because your health is all that matters. Keep it all in your pocket.
A note on privacy: All the info you enter into your mobile personal health record about yourself and anyone else cannot be accessed by HBF or any third party. It can only be viewed by you and anyone you share your Pocket Health login and password with.