As the must-read source for real estate news in the New York metro area, The Real Deal covers all the important stories, big or small, that matter to real estate professionals. The iPad app packages all of the content in The Real Deal's print edition and enhances the reading experience through media and web interactivity, social media sharing features and more. After downloading the app for free, select a subscription plan so you never miss out on an issue, or purchase individual issues at your convenience.
* Monthly subscription (auto-renewing until canceled): $1.99
* Annual subscription (auto-renewing until canceled): $14.99
* Single issue (non-subscription): $2.99
About The Real Deal:
The Real Deal is a monthly news magazine and daily website about the real estate industry, with a focus on New York City. The magazine covers both commercial and residential real estate, reporting on market trends, major deals and new developments. The Real Deal was called “the must-read news source for real estate news” in a profile in The Los Angeles Times in 2009, and "the hot sheet for NYC real estate professionals" by the New York Post.
* For non-U.S. app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply. Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional subscription information:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.