Have a fun time discovering some of the main architectural masterpieces of the Western world with ArchPuzzle – History of Architecture !
The game contains 20 puzzles with images of the most famous buildings in the history of Western architecture. Starting with the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge, it passes through other monuments such as the pyramids of Egypt, the Coliseum in Rome and Farnsworth House right up to the Sydney Opera House.
These puzzles have been thought out and designed especially for children of 4 years and older up to adults of any age. Each puzzle is introduced by Marc, a boy who guides you through the buildings and explains a little about them as a reward for having completed the puzzle.
These puzzles are intended to familiarize youngsters with the most important buildings in history and their architectural styles. They will play around with elements and construction materials, associating them with the different areas in the building until the image is completed.
The game has been developed by two architects who have chosen the most representative and emblematic buildings from Western architectural styles.
- Puzzles with amazing pictures drawn by hand by two architects
- 20 puzzles of 20 of the main buildings and monuments from throughout the entire history of architecture
- Each puzzle is divided into between 7-13 pieces
- All puzzles are designed for and tested by children to ensure they are appropriate.
- As a reward once the puzzle has been completed successfully, Marc, a boy dressed in period costume and with whom you can interact will be your guide explaining the history of each building.
- All 20 puzzles are active when you buy the game – there is no need for any additional purchase of puzzles.