You can now use your smartphone and tablet device to interactively view Technogel Sleeping’s mattresses and pillows, as if they were right in front of you!
The Technogel Sleeping Experience Augmented Reality (AR) App uses a printed image to trigger a stunning 3D environment enhanced by computer-generated sensory inputs that recreate the look, feel and benefits of our pillow and mattress in real-time.
Have fun. Laugh. Be amazed. Get a realistic sense of the full Technogel Sleeping experience!
After you have installed Technogel Sleeping Experience Augmented Reality, here are a few tips to make sure you get the most out of your app:
- Print the image of the Marker (available for download via button within the app or at http://www.technogelsleeping.com/downloads)
- The marker, or target, is a printed image needed to initiate the app.
- This will serve as a “stage” where the 3D objects will appear virtually.
- The App will not work without the printed target!
- When you open the Technogel Sleeping Experience Augmented Reality App, use the camera lens of your smartphone or tablet device to position the printed marker so it fills the entire view of the screen.
- You must keep the printed marker within the screen view at all times.
- Adjust the angle of your mobile device to look around the virtual environment as if you’re actually there.
- Move your device farther or closer to the target to zoom out or zoom in to see more details.
- Use the touch-screen to interact with all of the members of the Technogel Sleeping family
If you enjoy the Technogel Sleeping Experience Augmented Reality App from Technogel, then search for other Technogel Apps in the App store and visit www.technogelsleeping.com for more information about the “soft side of life”.
Note: As part of a continual development program Technogel will from time to time improve and update Apps at any point in the future without prior written notice will forward regular updates when available.
App Creators/Developers - Mustard Design Ltd - www.mustard-design.co.uk Tel. +44 (0)2392 596450