Need a photo to apply for a US passport? Get perfectly-cropped photos quickly and easily with ID PhotoPrint! Purchase prints within the app ($6.95 for 2 photos including delivery, US only) or save photos for printing from your computer on regular 4R (4" x 6") photo paper.
• Take ID photos and print yourself for free! Or only $6.95 for us to print and deliver to you:
→ Convenient! Take your own photo, and get it delivered to you. You don’t even need to leave the house!
→ Have your own photo printer? Like to live dangerously? Export a 4R-sized photo to your email or camera roll, print it out, and cut out as many ID photos as you want. Well, ok, just six, because that's how many fit on 4R.
• Really easy! Just line yourself up with the guides to make sure you’re framed correctly:
→ Handy on-screen guide and check list helps make sure your photo meets US immigration standards.
→ A countdown timer helps you prepare for the shot.
→ You can disable the countdown timer to take pictures of fast-moving things like pets, children, and your television screen. Wait, why are you taking ID photos of your television screen?
• Take as many photos as you need to get that perfect shot for your passport. Impress immigration officials everywhere!
• Confuse all your friends by sharing your ID photos on your favorite social network!
• Works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with camera.
• For best results, get someone to take your picture for you with the back camera, which produces higher quality pictures.
• Pay $6.95 for 2 printed copies, to be paid by credit card or PayPal. (In-app purchases aren’t allowed for physical goods, sorry!)
• Once we receive your order by 3pm Eastern / 12pm Pacific, we'll dispatch our photo delivery gnomes (a.k.a. US First Class Mail) to bring you your prints as soon as possible. US-only, though!
• Orders are fulfilled SCBB International Ltd.
• If you have any questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Thanks! You're looking great.
If you get an error that says "Saving failed with error: data unavailable", you have to allow ID PhotoPrint access to the Camera Roll. do this:
• Go to the iPhone's Settings
• Tap on Privacy, then Photos.
• Look for ID PhotoPrint, and make sure the toggle is "On"
• We need access to your Camera Roll to save to it. Don't worry, we don't do anything with your photos.