You can now access over 150 years of language experience at your fingertips with the new Oxford Learner’s French Dictionary app.
Oxford School Dictionaries and Thesauruses are trusted, accessible and up-to-date. All content is backed by a unique database of many million words and based on real language students use, including:
* Relevant, age-appropriate language
* Support for language development and writing skills
* Example sentences and real context showing how words are used in practice
The Oxford Learner’s French Dictionary is a comprehensive dictionary for secondary schools for students aged 11-16, containing 35,000 words, translations, example sentences and language tips. This is the ideal tool to use at home or at school, as it provides:
* Thousands of examples show how French is used in context
* Facts and tips provide extra information on language, life and culture
* All curriculum and exam vocabulary specially highlighted
This is a mobile dictionary with content from Oxford University Press and advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ and 'Flashcards' to help expand your vocabulary
* Fun and engaging word games like 'Hangman', 'Word scramble' and 'Anagrams' let you perfect newly-learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com.