ExamMate VCE Psychology Unit 4 – lets you efficiently learn and test your understanding of VCE Psychology Unit 4. This app is powerful study tool for preparing and excelling in the exam.
Combining 593 instructive flash cards, numerous mnemonic devices (memory aids) to assist with recalling concepts, and the Leitner system for sorting this app is a must-have tool to efficiently and effectively revise and identify your weaknesses, allowing you to prioritize and focus your study-time.
Released for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, with high quality graphics and text flash cards.
Flash card topics include:
- Research Methods I. Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Research Methods II. Reporting Conventions
- Research Methods III. Sampling and Variables
- Research Methods IV. Ethics in Research
- Introduction to Learning and Behaviours Not Dependent on Learning
- Mechanisms of Learning
- Classical Conditioning, One Trial Learning, Trial and Error Learning
- Operant Conditioning
- Observational Learning, Insight Learning, Latent Learning
- Introduction to Normality and Mental Health
- Classification of Mental Disorders
- Biopsychosocial Framework and Stress
- Major Depression