SynchLink provides an interface for structural biology users of Diamond Light Source to view the experimental data generated from the synchrotron beamlines. Designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, SynchLink displays strategy and autoprocessing results and presents associated diffraction and snapshot images for your experiments on the go.
- a secure login to view your own visits to the beamline
- a condensed summary of your data collections for each visit
- experiment details containing the experimental parameters, strategy and autoprocessing results
- results of energy and fluorescence scans
- crystal snapshot images and download to your iOS device
- diffraction images, including one high resolution image for recent experiments
- editing of comments associated with an experiment
- a search facility to quickly find experiments based on beamline name, image prefix, directory or user-defined comments
- the displayed status of the storage ring by week or by day
- the displayed status of each beamline.
- the operations calendar