Do you like exploring cities? Do you want to see famous and secret places in London? Local
guides have produced these entertaining audio tours that are easy to use with photos, maps
and GPS. Once they are installed you do not need a wi-fi connection and you never get lost
even in the back alleys. This is a unique and personal memory for you to take home.
You save money – they are cheaper than guide books and most tours.
You save space – they are stored on your mobile, not in a heavy book.
You save time – you, not the tour guides, choose when and where you go.
Our walks include:
• Westminster: a walk through the political, religious and royal centre of the capital with
the Houses of Parliament and the Abbey
• The City: a tour of the oldest part of London with the Tower of London and the alleys in
the historic medieval city.
• Soho: a walk through theatreland with its markets, shops, books and theatres.
• The Thames: a stroll along the river and into places where Londoners have come to be
entertained since Shakespeare’s time with the Globe Theatre, concert halls and the best
food market in London.
• St James: a wander through this peaceful park and lake past two royal palaces.
You will “meet” the kings, queens, entertainers and people who have lived and ruled here
for over 2000 years. This is your souvenir app, beautifully presented with music, script,
soundscapes and photos, to keep as a memento of your special visit.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery