Geominder is location based alarm application that sets off alarm alert when device enters in the radial vicinity of a specified geographic location. The alarm notification displays user entered notes on screen to remind about tasks to perform at the alarm location.
Sometimes, you want to be reminded of something you have to do at a specific location rather than at a specific time e.g. picking up Milk on your way to home or pick a recommended book when you go to shopping plaza.
Similarly, You don’t want to miss your boarding off station while you were taking nap on the train/bus.
This app is very useful while traveling foreign countries by setting geo-alert for your destinations and get notified when you reach near destination while using local public transportation.
Setting up a location-based alarm using Geominder can help you in all such situations. Using Geominder app, you can search for a location on the map and mark the location to create geo-alert.
• Runs in the background using multitasking feature of the iOS
• Create alarm by searching the location/landmark on the map or from list of already saved favorite locations.
• Choose the GPS radius to define the accuracy of the geo-alert.
• Choose from variety of ringers available in the app.
• The location services and notifications must be enabled for full functioning of the GeoMinder.
• The Accuracy of the GPS depends upon the GPS signal on the device. The GPS signal may vary for different locations.
• Continuous use of GPS running in the background may decrease the battery life.
• Data Network connection is required to only set up the alarms for finding the location on the map. Network connection in not required to set off the alarm.