Kids exploring letters and numbers
This educational game is designed for preschool children. It runs on an iPad and assists children in learning letters and numbers. It uses fondly drawn images of animals to train the perceptual skills of the player.
'Animal numbers and letters' features 2 diversified modes. Each mode increases in its level of difficulty in the course of the game.
Assign an animal
The first letter of an animal’s name is shown: Assign it to the right one!
Count the animals
A number is shown. Find the group with this number of animals!
Help and motivation
If the player does not find the correct answer, an integrated help function assists in finding the right one.
After solving 5 consecutive tasks correctly, a large image of an animal is displayed as an incentive.
- 2 different modes
- increasing difficulty in the course of the game
- intuitive handling, appropriate for children
- fondly drawings of the animals
- help function to assist in finding the correct answer
- designed for preschool children and up to an age of 8
- colorful graphics
- incentivs for motivation
- developed in collboration with school book illustrators and nursery nurses