"[My son] isn’t very confident when it comes to maths so often doesn’t try. Until now. I have been looking for something to get him to do maths without it being a chore as so often the work books are and to make him realise he can have fun learning as he does when he reads. This game makes him WANT to answer the questions so he can find the key and free the bird!"
- Claire, parent from the UK.
"So far my daughter is loving it so much! She even insisted on playing it instead of watching a film when sent home from school sick today!!!!"
- Penelope, parent from the UK.
Maths with Springbird is a fun and educational game available on the iPad, designed for children aged 4-8 years old. Help your child master their maths skills by freeing all of Springbird's friends!
Note: this is the 'international' version. For the US/Canadian version, search for 'Math with Springbird' in the US App Store.
#1 Education app on the Australian & NZ App Store (July 2012)
Featured on the App Store 'National Literacy and Numeracy Week' category (August 2012)
Featured on the App Store What's Hot list for Education (April and July 2012)
Recommended iPad app by the Texas Computer Education Association
- Practice various aspects of maths including addition, subtraction, number sets, shapes and coin counting.
- Coin counting includes international currencies such as: USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Chinese, and Euro.
- Gain immediate feedback on whether your child's answer was correct.
- Customise Springbird's appearance by using the worms your child collected.
- Free each of Springbird's friends as your child progresses through the game.
- Hear each of Springbird's friends unique bird sound!
Download ‘Maths with Springbird’ today and help your child improve their maths skills!
Terms of Service: http://www.broccol-e-games.com/terms-of-use/
If you are looking for the school version which has no social media integration, no in-app purchases, and all features unlocked by default, search the App Store for: Maths with Springbird (Schools Edition)