Graphic Design Festival Breda (GDFB) highlights the communicative power of visual culture in everyday life. Increasingly, smartphones are important tools for people and their visual and functional language is intriguing, interesting and important. That is one of the reasons Graphic Design Festival Breda is now providing you with an app.
What can you do with the app?
- It allows you to learn more about an individual design or designer.
- It gives you a complete overview of the GDFB programme.
- You can use it to share your appreciation of a design or designer.
- It shows you a top 10 of designs and lectures, based on your and other visitors’ opinions.
- If you’ve made your own programme, it allows you to track what you intended to visit.
GDFB collaborates with other cultural festivals in Brabant (The Netherlands). The app now launched at GDFB will also be used on other festivals, like the Dutch Design Week and light festival GLOW. Together, the festivals are building a shared community for people who care about art: the eSphere. That community will be launched in the 2nd half of 2013. By then the app will have many more great features!