"Take 10!" helps professional Stage Managers keep track of Equity breaks during rehearsals making it simple to answer the age-old question "How long 'till our next break?".
• Displays the time of the next 5 and 10 minute break
• Displays the amount of time remaining before a break is required
• Supports starting a 5 or 10 minute break at any time
• Displays a countdown of time remaining during a break
• Vibrates the device indicating a break is required instead of disrupting the rehearsal with sound.
• Vibrates to notify you when a break is over.
By simply tapping a button, "Take 10" displays what time the company is due for its next 5 or 10 minute break. Countdown clocks are displayed inline, making it simple to answer the age-old question "How long 'till our next break?".
When it's time for a break your iPhone or iPod Touch will vibrate to remind you. "Take 10" will never disrupt your rehearsal with an obnoxious alarm sound.
If you need to deviate from the automatic break schedule, just tap the "Break Now" button and select either a 5 or 10 minute break. The appropriate countdown timer begins automatically and a vibration alert will notify you when the break has ended.
Created by AEA Stage Manager Mark A. Stys.
"Take 10! is less expensive than a single stopwatch, yet it gives you more information then you could get from two. It's a simple, clear, industry specific application that gives AEA Stage Managers the precise information they need - at a glance. Don't start rehearsal without it!"
- Joshua Halperin, Broadway Stage Manager
Follow Take 10! on Facebook & Twitter: