Connecting the dots and discovering the aircrafts is great fun for kids. While playing, they get to know the alphabet playfully.
As soon as your kid tapped on all the dots shown, one of the aircrafts appears - an instant reward and an incentive to go on playing! You will hear the letters while tapping on the dots!
The game interface is kid friendly and does not overload your kid with too many stimuli.
Dot to Dot helps to recognize the shapes of different aircrafts (balloon, rocket, plane) and to improve the fine motor skills of your kid. By tapping on the small dots one after the other, the order of the letters in the alphabet can be learned and recognized step by step.
- dots labelled with letters that have to be connected one after another
- kids hear the letters while tapping on the dots
- random starting order - one image can be played more than once!
- the next dot to be tapped is highlighted in an other colour (after 5 seconds)
- Your kid will be rewarded with an aircraft that is revealed after a successful game
- The balloons at the end of a successful game are a nice and fun gimmick
- Various sounds (voice of a woman pronouncing the letters) make it fun to play
The free version consists of 3 aircrafts, more can be easily purchased in-game.