Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable SIP Dialer with a great voice quality. With many useful features including integrated help text, you will get using this softphone in no time. This dialer is a consumer version of our SIP dialer available to operators on white labeled basis.
Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone also includes support for many different advanced codecs, advanced echo cancellation and, most importantly.
rDialer SIP SoftPhone is supported 24x7 by a Mid Size US company.
This SIP Dialer SoftPhone is not tied to any particular operator or service provider, hence you can use it with any operator or with your own SIP PBX or SIP Server. It does not come bundled with any VOIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls
Check out the great features of Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone for iPhone:
- Select the network type WiFi, WiMax and/or 3G cellular Networks.
- Attractive Dial Pad design with clearly laid out keys and buttons.
- Clear Indication of Phone's Server "Registration" status with Green or Red status circle on the dial pad. It means no struggling to find out if you are currently registered or nonregistered.
- Excellent sound quality includes HD quality broadband Codecs.
- Multiple Account Support
- Mute Button, Microphone, Hold and Volume Control.
- Contact List - leveraging the phone's native address book.
- Ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO).
- Network Settings: WiFi Keep Alive, Mobile Keep Alive, DNS SRV Support, Compact SIP support, Secure SRTP support.
- Wide Range of Codec Support - Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs) G722, Speex, SILK, ILBC etc.
- Echo cancellation.
- ICE and STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries.
We have tested it many networks or phones, but if you see a problem call us or email us for support.
WHITE LABLED SIP SOFTPHONES
Rapidoft Systems also offers white labeled rDialer for VOIP operators to allow mobile users to make calls using their network. The SIP dialer will be integrated with their network and the switches.
Feel free to call us if you run into any problem, and we will provide necessary support.