Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics (JDBP) is a leading resource for clinicians, teachers, and researchers involved in pediatric healthcare. JDBP is the official journal and member benefit of the Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pedatrics (SDBP).
- Easy-to-read, full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Access to content offline
- Adjustable text Size
- Ability to download PDF articles
- Engaging multimedia
This important journal covers some of the most challenging disorders affecting child development and behavior, including:
• ADHD • Autism • Depression
• Eating Disorders • Self-cutting • Sleep Disorders
JDBP publishes a mix of original articles, reviews, reports, and commentary written by some of the leading minds in the field. Most important, JDBP is a dynamic journal that evolves in order to address emerging disorders. New features are added to cover an ever-changing clinical landscape.