Feel better about yourself and your life by learning to forgive. Dr. Fred Luskin offers a
powerful method to help you let go of hurt, helplessness and anger while increasing
confidence, hope and happiness. By explaining the causes of resentment and how we
suffer by holding onto past hurts, Dr. Luskin provides an understanding of how to
release unwanted pain and instead open to joy and possibility.
Based on his best-selling book, "Forgive for Good," this app offers a clear and concise
overview of Dr. Luskin's research tested method of achieving forgiveness. The practice
of forgiveness has been shown to reduce anger, depression and stress, and to promote
feelings of hope, peace, compassion and self confidence.
• Step-by-step guide to transform past hurts and reclaim a positive view of yourself.
• "Read More" sections for deeper understanding.
• Includes 30 short audio explanations by Dr. Luskin.
• Longer talks available for purchase.
• Learn the Positive Emotion Refocusing Technique (PERT) to immediately reduce distress when you feel upset, hurt or angry.
• Understand how your Grievance Story and Unenforceable Rules perpetuate your unhappiness, and learn how to change them.
• Learn how to connect with your Positive Intention and why doing so will help you feel better.