JEFF HERSHBERG: CRIMINAL DEFENCE LAWYER
Connect directly to Jeff Hershberg: Criminal Defence Lawyer using this App. Access this App when under investigation by police to notify Jeff Hershberg immediately of the incident and to record the interaction to keep an accurate record. Using your iPhone or iPad, get the latest news and updates, access his Twitter feed, and conveniently contact Jeff Hershberg directly.
- Record interactions between you and a police officer when stopped on the street or in a motor vehicle. This evidence will be saved in your iPhone or iPad for us in your case.
- Alert Jeff Hershberg automatically when stopped by the police. This App will provide the approximate location and time via e-mail.
- Get the latest news through Jeff Hershberg’s Twitter feed
- Access Jeff Hershberg’s website to learn more about criminal law
- Email Jeff Hershberg directly from the application
- Gain access to Jeff Hershberg’s contact information and map to his offices
ABOUT JEFF HERSHBERG: CRIMINAL DEFENCE LAWYER
Jeff Hershberg is a partner at the largest criminal defence firm in Canada. Jeff and his partners have been practicing criminal law for many years and have vast experience dealing with every kind of criminal case imaginable. Jeff Hershberg regularly appear in all levels of Criminal Courts within the Greater Toronto Area and the surrounding regions including Brampton, Newmarket, Oshawa, and elsewhere in the province of Ontario.
Jeff Hershberg and his firm will work with you through every each stage of the criminal court process and make sure you have a firm understanding each step of the way. There is no criminal charge too small or insignificant. Jeff Hershberg regularly defends individuals charged with domestic assault, drug and firearm or other weapon related offences, threats, mischief, robbery, sexual assaults, frauds, and impaired driving to name a few.
We will assist you for bail hearings, pre-trials, preliminary hearings, trials, and appeals.
All information contained in this App and in the news feeds should not be relied upon as legal advice.