How do you spot a Designer in San Francisco?
1) Do they wear boring clothes but crazy cool kicks?
2) Do they make fun of typefaces, but don't actually ever read anything?
3) Have they recently described the unboxing experience of their new headphones to you?
If you, or someone you know, has answered yes to at least 2 of 3 of the aforementioned questions, chances are you've got a designer on your hands.
These observations and more come from Design School Cheats, a tongue-in-cheek design introduction for non-designers. It's a wink to professional designers who will get a kick out of this comedic take on design basics.
- LOOK chapter (11 cards): "Fake it til you make it." Instantly look the part!
- 33 more cards in the SHOW, KNOW, & MAKE chapters. All included.
- Interactivity (it's like 50 apps in 1)
- Silliness, but with real tips & references, so you can dig deeper