Bug-squashers of the Universe Unite!
Attack of the Lettuce Munching Caterpillars makes app store history by being the first app to combine 8-bit sound effects and retro 80's-style arcade gameplay with plasticene animated characters set against dazzling 3D backgrounds!
Guide our hero "Pit Man" on a frantic race against time to save his home planet from an infestation of hilarious pesky garden critters. Battle wave after wave of plasticene-animated mayhem and face challenging boss-men... In the 80's a hard game was a good game, and a fast game was a good game. "Caterpillars" breaks the mould of the usual iPhone/iPad/iPod app - no namby-pamby easy levels to ease you in to this one!
* High quality photographed plasticene models set against computer generated landscapes
* Perspective scaling for a refreshing psuedo-3D effect
* Simple, intuitive controls - "tap and squash", "tap and squash"
* Addictive and compelling gameplay
* Outrageous levels of difficuly in the style of 80's coin-operated arcade machines
* Random time and score bonuses at the end of each round to keep you coming back for more
* Retro sound effects
* A suprise ending awaits those that persevere and actually complete the game
Enjoy the first release from Gremlin Software, New Plymouth, New Zealand!