Easy Laptimer is your solution for recording your laptimes and sessions on your favorite track with only your iPhone. No need any more for expensive onboard solutions.
Easy Laptimer comes with 30 predefined tracks worldwide. From the famous Nürburgring to Laguna Seca or even Tsukuba or Brands Hatch. And more might come over time.
But don't worry if your favorite track is not listed, you can define your own tracks, stages or routes in no time thanks to an easy track editor build with Apple Maps.
With only the iPhone native GPS, Easy Laptimer is able to record your laps with a precision in the 0.xx second range!
Here’s a list of other features that Easy Laptimer has to offer:
- Record, save and share laps and sessions
- Create and Manage Drivers, Vehicles and Tracks
- Easy Laptimer remembers the last Driver, Vehicle and Track used.
- Set of classic tools like a G-Meter, a stopwatch, travel map and information about your position.
- Visual representation of each lap.
- Generate a precise virtual start and finish line, based on directions.
- Choose your reference lap before a race
Important: The intensive use of the iPhone GPS at full capacity on a warm day could maybe overheat the phone.
Don’t forget to rate and leave a comment below. Your feedback matters!!
Feel free to report any issues and bugs that you have encountered, so it can be fixed as soon as possible or ask for additional features you would like to see in further versions.
- The heading display in the classic tools is unstable due to the iPhone compass sensitivity.
- The iPhone GPS could be imprecise at very high speed due to his automated extrapolation of GPS points which cannot be avoided.
- The G sensor of the iPhone is very sensitive and can show wrong values when driving over irregular surfaces, bumps or if the support is vibrating. This will eventually be smooth out in an upcoming version.
- There is an unknown bug when first starting/downloading the App, it might happen that no tracks are shown in the list. Deinstalling and reinstalling it resolves the problem. Not everyone has this problem, but I try to work on a solution to fixe this, sorry for the inconvenience.