••• Used by many schools around the world •••
Knowing how to tell & read time and calendar is a very important skill. Being able to tell time by looking at a traditional clock and at a digital clock is essential to understanding other things like time zones and international times as well. Learning how to tell time can also help kids with their motor and cognitive skills as well as mathematical skills. Many educators feel that the earlier the age of the child, the better.
“Time – It’s Easy” is the most comprehensive app, designed for children ages 6 to 11, to study telling / reading time and calendar, and other related topics. “Time – It’s Easy” covers following topics / concepts / terms:
* Reading / telling time in words and setting the traditional analog clock by moving the hour and minute hands, and listening to the time
* Matching analog and digital clocks
* Matching time in words and analog & digital clocks
* Reading calendar and solving the problems
* A.M. / P.M.
* Seasons of the Year
* Months of the Year
* The days of the Week
* The number of Days in each Month
The app is designed to have a fun during learning process, so your kids will love this app.
Attention Australian customers: many real questions on NAPLAN numeracy test (Year 3) are very similar to the questions in this app, so your kids can be prepared!
* choosing the number of questions (10, 15 or 20)
* you can listen to the time that you set up in 'SET the clock' module - just choose 'Training Mode'
* you can break lessons into teaching full hours, half past the hour, quarter to / past the hour, etc.
* different play modes:
-TRAINING MODE: The student gets immediate feedback and he/she can see the right answer and to know the way how to solve the problem. In the end, the student can see the total result.
-PRACTICE MODE: The student just gets immediate feedback (correct / incorrect). In the end the student can see the total result.
* progress report (shows the last and best result per each task)
* reset statistics
* sound control
* option to disable the warning messages when you reset the statistics, restart the task, cancel the test, etc.
Support: if you have any technical issues or have any suggestions to improve the app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org