Contemporary Diagnostic Radiology (CDR) is a key source of continuing education for radiologists and radiology residents. Published 26 times a year, each issue delivers an in-depth review of a single topic. Practicing radiologists can use CDR to earn up to 52 Category 1 CME credits a year, and residents can use it as a study reference for board examinations. CDR also provides up to 10 self-assessment module (SAM) credits qualified by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) for the Maintenance of Certification program.
Key features of the app include:
• Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
• Convenient “pinch and zoom” text resizing
• Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
• Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View function
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Link to CDR online to view supplemental data and browse the archives