The Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) is the peak body for the legal profession in Victoria; the LIV represents members' views and interests to industry and government, and advocates justice for all.
The LIV app lets you:
- View all current LIV professional development and networking events
- Login and register for professional development activities and networking events with your credit card securely, anywhere, anytime
- Search the LIV whatsOn calendar for the latest activities and events using the keyword search feature
- Login to add or view your current CPD units
- Use the LIV Victorian Practices Directory to find an accredited specialist, mediator or access our popular LIV Legal Online Referral Service and access
- View firm location via the map feature within the Directory
- Take advantage of the Referral Service free of charge thirty minute enquiry interview – there is a maximum of three referrals (note: you must select Online Referral Service option to receive to be eligible)
- Ability to email a legal referral letter to be presented at the first enquiry interview
- Search, view by category and purchase law books and legal forms securely with your credit card at your convenience
- Access the latest LIV media releases
- Get involved by reading and commenting on the latest LIV President’s and Young Lawyer’s blogs
- Connect directly with LIV Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+ updates
- Find out about the LIV and more
About the Developers
eFirst Group is a leading provider of festival ticketing systems, eCommerce websites, and custom system development. Started in 1994, eFirst Group services clients all over Australia, from smaller businesses to large educational institutions. For assistance on your next project, head to efirstgroup.com for more information.
About the LIV
Leadership and representation is LIV core business. The LIV enjoys strong membership and support from business, government and the broader community, making it an effective force of legal opinion and expertise. Through the power of association, LIV members can benefit professionally, personally and in practice with LIV membership and services.