Things you need to know when using the application:
* For answers to any questions you might have about using this website, please call +90 212 444 8 555.
* You can use the Today's Zaman eGazete application to follow our newspaper daily, as well as the Sunday's Zaman edition. You can also use the archive button to view material from the previous week.
* In order to use this application more successfully, we recommend a Wi-Fi connection.
*There are subscription options available for the eGazete, and when you first download the application, you will be able to read the eGazete for free for the first 30 days.
* After the 30 days are over, a one-month subscription can be purchased for $2.99, three months for $7.99, six months for $15.99 and a year for $32.99.
* If during the 30-day trial period you decide to become a subscriber, the remaining days in your trial period will be cancelled.
* An automatic subscription renewal system is used for eGazete purchases.
Details about automatic subscription renewals
* Subscription fees are charged to your Apple iTunes account. You will continue to be charged through Apple as long as you do not cancel your eGazete subscription.
* A one-month subscription can be purchased for $2.99, three months for $7.99, six months for $15.99 and a year for $32.99. When your subscription comes to an end, the automatic renewal system will renew your subscription at the same prices via iTunes.
* After you approve it, the subscription fee will be reflected in your iTunes account immediately.
*If the auto-renew setting is not turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your subscription period, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
* A decision to cancel the automatic renewal system must be made more than 24 hours before your pre-existing subscription comes to an end.
*Your eGazete subscription can be controlled through your iTunes account, and if you wish, the automatic renewal system can be changed through the “account settings” section.
*You cannot stop your active subscription but you can disable the automatic renewal for the next subscription period through your iTunes account.
* You can obtain more information about the conditions of the privacy statement from Today's Zaman and the conditions of usage from the link below: