Trip Buddy lets you view Sydney, Australia public transport times for the train, bus and ferry networks from your iPhone or iPad. You can view times for a one off trip or save favourite trips - either way you'll be able to see the next services instantly from the timetable data stored right on your device. If you have internet access, you can also get route planning between any locations serviced by public transport.
* Create one off trips and view service times
* Save a trip as favourite and come back to it at any time
* Automatically find the fastest trip between any two train stations, including changeovers
* Multi-modal routes across bus, train and ferry networks
* Shows stops and routes on a map, as well as providing full network maps
* Easily SMS the live bus times service
* Provides transport directions for Apple Maps (iOS 6)
* Full screen iPad version
* Want real-time? So do we! Support the free sharing of public data: http://www.tripbuddyapp.com/sydney-realtime/
Timetable data is sourced through the NSW Government's Public Transport Data Exchange Program and is copyright © NSW Government.