Street Bingo is a simple game where players try to take photos of various objects and/or people that are commonly, and sometimes not so commonly, found while walking the streets of just about any city or taking a road trip anywhere in America. The object of the game is to try and fill in a 3 x 3 tic-tac-toe style game card either up, down, diagonally or 4 corners within a limited amount of time, with an option to also play the entire card. Think tic-tac-toe meets photo scavenger hunt.
Game features include:
1) 5 Bingo cards available, City Streets, Road Trip, Happy Hour, Happy Holidays and Office Space.
2) Choice of standard tic-tac-toe style or full card game.
3) With the start of each new game, 9 items are chosen at random from a list of over 100 images to capture.
4) Pictures taken are not stored in your regular photo album. But there is an option to copy game photos to your album.
5) You have the ability to create your own bingo cards, with an unlimited number of items.
6) Keeps track of the top 10 game times for each bingo card.