SightRead4Guitar trains the brain and the eye to play new music effectively.
Practice tests for examinations especially composed following the published criteria for the graded examinations of the ABRSM.
You can purchase 160 especially composed pieces for classical guitar from beginner to advanced student level (20 pieces at each grade).
Whether you are preparing for your next exam, or exploring a wider repertoire for personal enjoyment, this is a fun and reliable method to develop your skills. Because there is no “going back,” stumbles are eliminated and fluency quickly develops.
Key features include:
• Buy the complete collection or just the grade "bundles" you need.
• Browse by grade, time signature and key signature.
• Preview mode simulates real-world exam conditions.
• Adjust the playing speed from 40-120 bpm.
• Keep time with the audible metronome, visual metronome or both.
• Facilities for people with Dyslexia and Hearing Impairment.
Produced by Wessar International Ltd., SightRead4Guitar is the brainchild of Christopher Wiltshire, whose widespread experience in music education added to his work as an instrumental teacher, accompanist and repetiteur meant that efficient sight reading necessarily became a cornerstone of his career.
Spending four successful years at the Royal Academy of Music in London, Christopher was twice winner of the Royal Philharmonic Society’s Composers Award. He gained a B.Mus. at Durham University which was followed by a Masters Degree in Composition (Sheffield) and a Doctorate at London University. The RAM awarded him an Honorary Diploma for “Services to Music”.